House for Sale
Up Where you Belong
Property ID 2019738Imagine arriving home to this gorgeous residence set on 7421m2 ( Almost 2 acres) at the end of the cul de sac. Imagine sitting on the back verandah and looking down across the paddocks to the tree lined river - taking in the wide sky, catching all the breezes. Imagine no more - this is living.
This newly renovated lowset home has everything the modern family could ask for. A one or two bedroom granny flat - at one end of the home with a separate entrance - and a further three bedrooms at the other end. The master suite has a generous walk in robe and large ensuite.
Four or five living areas including a formal dining room, lounge/ media room and a spacious airy family room adjacent to the newly renovated kitchen will serve all your entertaining and living needs. And then there is the outdoor space - a covered patio, sundeck and acres of gorgeous rolling lawns, fruit trees, a stable, and access to the river bank.
- Town water acreage just minutes to Samford Village
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Combustion stove in Family room
- Stunning Modern kitchen with stone bench tops - in both the main part of the house and the granny flat
- Three fully renovated bathrooms
- 9ft ceilings throughout
- Fenced paddock with chicken coop and a stable/workshop
- Side and back paddock access
- Five car lock up garage
- Fully fenced -Electric entrance gates
- 4.5 kw solar
- Watering system to gardens - plus two rainwater tanks for extra watering
There is truly nothing to be done to this home but move in, unpack and enjoy your new lifestyle. Call us today for your private inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.