House for Sale
Back on the Market! - Picturesque Setting the Place you will Want to Call Home!
Property ID 1705264Within walking distance to Mount Samson Primary School, this huge family home is cleverly positioned on a completely usable 5.3 acre block capturing the breathtaking views of the surrounding mountain ranges.
The upper level of this home offers 4 large bedrooms with a king size master including ensuite, walk in robe, balcony and its own fire place, good sized family bathroom plus a large family lounge room.
The lower level comprises of an abundance of multiple living areas including, formal lounge with fire place, formal dining, spacious kitchen, meals area, relaxed living plus a home office. The versatile floor plan allows for all family combinations being able to spread out and enjoy the clear design this home has on offer.
Entertain family and friends on the private and covered deck with easy access to the huge 10m x 5m salt water in ground pool, get ready for those summer BBQ's.
Additional property features include:
- The whole house has been freshly painted inside
- Stunning polished timber flooring on the upper level
- Built in 2002
- Ducted A/C
- Fenced house yard and 2 paddocks for livestock
- 6m x 9m approx. shed
- 3rd toilet downstairs
- Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Cattle crush
- Childcare Centre and music school/teachers located within walking distance
- Walking distance to Mount Samson Primary School
Don't delay your opportunity to secure this amazing home, private viewings are encouraged as this one won't last long.